Powerful, Secure, and Easy to Use
Although GO-Global® is easy to buy, deploy, and manage, it delivers powerful, enterprise-level capabilities and comprehensive security features. GO-Global also optimizes user efficiency, delivers a great user experience on any device, and allows end users to move seamlessly between local applications, SaaS apps, and GO-Global-powered Windows® applications for optimal productivity.
Simplify Remote Access Management
- Simple, easy to manage Concurrent User License Model reduces licensing costs.
- GO-Global Cloud Licensing is easy-to-use, highly available, and eliminates the need for license servers, product codes, and redeeming, rehosting, and upgrading license files.
- Third-party load balancer support allows administrators to centrally manage hosts and sessions that are accessed via third-party load balancers and allows end users who connect to GO-Global Hosts via third-party load balancers to disconnect from their sessions and reconnect to them later.
- Integrated load balancing distributes end user workloads across a cluster of hosts, preventing hosts from becoming overloaded and allowing end users to disconnect from their sessions and reconnect to them later.
- IPv4 and IPv6 support provides flexibility in allocating addresses and routing traffic.
- Connection monitoring tools allow administrators to monitor the latency and input and output rates of connections to the host.
- Session monitoring tools allow administrators to control how long sessions can run, how long sessions remain connected when idle, and how long sessions remain running after end users disconnect.
- Easily monitor individual hosts in real-time, with control of individual clients and processes, and logout and shutdown for individual end users.
- Automatic upgrade of Windows clients.
- Windows Compatibility Assurance allows administrators to automatically defer installation of Windows Updates until they’ve been verified as compatible with GO-Global.
- Application publishing provides support for application command-line configuration options.
- Ability to specify GO-Global client options via browser URLs.
- The Mobile App Toolbar Editor allows administrators to create custom toolbar buttons and menus for Windows applications accessed from a mobile device.
Secure Windows Application Access
- Generate trusted TLS certificates for GO-Global® hosts to enable strong encryption and TLS security without purchasing a certificate from a third-party Certificate Authority with GO-Global’s Strong Encryption Certificate Wizard.
- Get an extra layer of security using Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) which requires end users to enter a 6-digit code from an authenticator app on a smart phone, in addition to their username and password.
- Use your existing single sign-on solution to enable users to access Windows applications published by GO-Global with one click while enforcing the authentication the organization wants.
- Enable secure access from the internet to hosts on internal networks without opening any ports on the DMZ’s internal firewall.
- Support for proxy server tunneling (aka HTTP Connect) to allow end users accessing the internet via a web proxy server to connect to GO-Global Hosts on the internet.
- Logon Manager runs global and end user-specific logon scripts within the end user’s security context each time the end user is authenticated.
- Administrators can enhance GO-Global end users’ network security by disabling Standard authentication and enabling Integrated Windows authentication from the GO-Global Admin Console.
- Administrators using GO-Global can use Third-Party Virtual Private Networking (VPN) software to automatically encrypt GO-Global’s proprietary RapidX (RXP) protocol from the client device to GO-Global Hosts.
Optimize End User Efficiency and Satisfaction
- Users get high-performance access via GO-Global’s proprietary RXP, even over low-bandwidth connections.
- Personalize Windows applications on most end user devices, including iOS and Android™ mobile devices, using your company’s corporate images, logo, and names, on end user interface elements (e.g., Sign In Dialog, Program Window, etc.) rather than standard GO-Global branding.
- Streamline user workflow and reduce confusion by allowing end users to open files on the client in applications running on the host and to open specified file types in applications running on the client, even when the host application doesn’t directly support that file type—for example, opening an Excel® spreadsheet in Outlook®.
- Enable end users to efficiently access web content and videos running in GO-Global sessions with URL Redirection, which opens web links in the default browser on the client rather than the default browser on the host.
- Session shadowing allows administrators to connect to end users’ sessions to provide training and assistance without any direct action from the user.
- End users can start a GO-Global session without having to sign into the host and re-enter their username and password.
- End users automatically reconnect to GO-Global sessions following temporary network disruptions without user interaction.
- GO-Global sessions run in the time zone of the client computer, regardless of the time zone that is selected on the host.
- GO-Global supports left-to-right and right-to-left languages and allows end users to switch languages as needed.
Deliver a Great End User Experience on Any Device
- Allow Windows and Mac® end users to simultaneously run local applications and remote applications delivered by GO-Global and arrange all application windows on their desktop.
- Windows and Mac end users can move remote applications delivered by GO-Global onto multiple monitors.
- DPI Scaling displays remote applications at the same resolution as local applications, even when the device has a high-resolution display.
- End users can print to local or network printers using Windows printer drivers or GraphOn’s unique Universal Printer Driver.
- Client Clipboard allows end users to copy and paste data between local and remote applications.
- GO-Global’s Dynamic Display Resize automatically adjusts the size of the session’s desktop when the end user reconnects to the session from a different device, or changes the resolution of the client device, or resizes the browser in which the session is running.
- Client File Access allows end users to open and save files on their local hard drive if permitted by the administrator.
- Client Audio allows end users to listen to audio from their remote applications.
- Video Replay enables applications and browsers running in GO-Global sessions to replay video content on GO-Global clients.
- With GO-Global’s Mobile Sense Technology, Windows applications accessed from mobile devices behave and respond more like mobile apps. Administrators can also create custom toolbars to enhance the end user’s mobile experience.