Install your Windows applications on a PC or laptop in your office, on a cluster of servers in your datacenter, or in the cloud. With GO-Global, you can publish applications, configure options, and manage sessions on a single PC or a cluster of servers with simplicity and ease.
- NEW With Windows Compatibility Assurance, administrators can automatically defer installation of Windows Updates until they’ve been verified as compatible with GO-Global.
- NEW Licensing Summary provides the status and details for GO-Global licenses and notifies administrators when expiration dates are approaching.
- NEW The Mobile App Toolbar Editor allows administrators to create custom toolbar buttons and menus for Windows applications accessed from a mobile device.
- Support for 32-bit and 64-bit Windows applications.
- RapidX Protocol (RXP) – High-Performance Access via proprietary RXP protocol, even over low-bandwidth connections.
- Strong Encryption, SSL/TLS Encryption (up to 256-bit AES) ensures the security of the data that is transmitted over the network.*
- Integrated Load Balancing distributes user workloads across a cluster of hosts, preventing hosts from becoming overloaded.
- Secure Access to hosts on internal networks from the Internet without opening any ports on the DMZ’s internal firewall.
- Proxy Tunneling allows users to connect to hosts on the Internet via proxy servers.
- IPv4 and IPv6 Support for flexibility in allocating addresses and routing traffic.
- Real-time Host Monitoring of individual hosts, with control of individual clients and processes, and logout and shutdown for individual users.
- Connection Monitoring tools allow administrators to monitor the latency and the input and output rates of connections to the host.
- Session Monitoring tools allows administrators to control how long sessions are allowed to run, how long sessions remain connected when idle, and how long sessions remain running after users disconnect.
- Client and Host Logging record network quality metrics and events for troubleshooting network connectivity issues.
- With Group Policy Support, administrators can manage registry-based policy, assign scripts, redirect folders, manage applications, and specify security options.
- Silent Deployment of clients to users on internal networks using Group Policy.
- Logon Manager runs global and user-specific logon scripts within the user’s security context each time the user is authenticated.
- Simple Concurrent User License Model.
- Application Publishing with support for application command-line options and specifying GO-Global client options via browser URLs.
- Support Request Wizard automatically gathers log files and system information about the host, which can be sent to technical support.
- Time Zone Redirection allows sessions to run in the time zone of the client computer, regardless of the time zone that is selected on the host.
- Session Shadowing allows administrators to connect to users’ sessions to provide training and assistance.
- SDK availability for integrating GO-Global with other products and applications.*
- Private Labeling of GO-Global components for a totally branded, integrated solution.*
* An additional fee applies
Let your employees and customers use your Windows applications from their office computers, from their home computers, and from their mobile devices. With GO-Global, applications appear as if they are running locally on your users’ Windows, Linux, and Mac computers, and on their mobile devices.
- NEW GO-Global Web App is a zero-install HTML5 client that allows users to run Windows applications from popular Web browsers on Windows, Mac, and Linux computers.
- NEW GO-Global App is a full-featured native application that can be run from the computer’s desktop and from a Web browser.
- NEW The updated GO-Global App for Mac OS X provides simplified installation, multi-monitor support, client sound, and Max OS X Gatekeeper support.
- NEW With Mobile Sense Technology, Windows applications accessed from mobile devices behave and respond more like mobile apps.
- Integrated Windows Authentication allows users to connect to GO-Global and start a session without having to sign in to the host and re-enter their user name and password.
- Session Reconnect allows users to automatically reconnect to sessions following temporary network disruptions without requiring any user interaction.
- Smart Card support allows users to sign documents.
- Silent Installation of the client, requiring no user interaction.
- Automatic Upgrade of Windows clients.
- Client Clipboard allows users to copy and paste data between local and remote applications.
- Client File Access allows users to open and save files on their local hard drive.
- With Client Printing, uses can print to local or network printers using Windows printer drivers or GraphOn’s unique Universal Printer Driver.
- Client Audio allows users to listen to audio from their remote applications.
- Multi-Monitor Support allows users to move the windows of remote applications onto any one of their Windows computer’s monitors.
- Seamless Windows allow users to arrange the windows of remote applications on their computer’s desktop, together with the windows of applications running locally.
- Serial and Parallel Port Support allows applications running on the host to access client machines’ serial and parallel ports.
- DPI Scaling of remote applications at the same resolution as local applications, even when the device has a high resolution display.
- Dynamic Display Resize automatically adjusts the size of the session’s desktop when the user reconnects to the session from a different device or changes the resolution of the client device.
- Support for Windows Desktop Themes so applications are displayed with the latest styles and borders.
- Client Keyboard Input Method Editor (IME) allows users to switch languages as needed.
- Support for left-to-right and right-to-left languages.