Latest GO-Global Releases
GO-Global 6.2 Highlights (August 2021):
- Support for OpenID® Connect to enable single sign on to Windows applications published by GO-Global®, allowing users to sign in once to their identity provider using the authentication policies and credentials defined by that provider, and then access those Windows applications with just one click.
- Subscription licensing and pricing simplifies the buying process, reduces provisioning time, and provides flexible licensing options.
Learn more here.
GO-Global 6.1 Highlights (October 2020):
- Two-Factor Authentication (2FA) provides an extra layer of security by optionally requiring end users to enter a 6-digit code from an authenticator app on a smart phone, in addition to their username and password.
- Branding allows customers to replace GraphOn’s GO-Global branding on end user interface elements with the customers’ own corporate images, logos, and names.
- The Strong Encryption Certificate Wizard allows administrators to easily generate and apply trusted SSL certificates for GO-Global Hosts, enabling strong encryption and SSL/TLS security without purchasing a certificate from a third-party Certificate Authority.
- Learn more here.