Products and Solutions
“It was too expensive to develop our application for both Windows and the Web. With GO-Global, we saved time and money, and reduced the complexities of version control.”
Customer Service Director, Multivector
GO-Global for Windows
GO-Global 4.6 for Windows is the fast, simple and affordable way to instantly deliver existing Windows applications to users anywhere, while retaining all of the application's features and branding. This fast and secure solution leverages your investment in Windows applications while significantly lowering your TCO.
Windows applications run on a central host along with the GO-Global for Windows Host software. Local and remote users running on just about any platform or OS simply load a tiny native GO-Global Client or Web browser plug-in. The Windows application then appears on their screen just as if it were running locally. Thanks to our patented, high-performance RXP protocol, GO-Global provides fast, efficient access, even over high-latency connections. With our near-zero-footprint clients, only the application interface is delivered over the network and displayed on the remote devices.
Features at a Glance
- Provides 32- and 64-bit Windows application access from virtually any platform
- Publishes or Web-enables existing applications in 15 minutes or less
- Retains 100% of the application’s features, functions, and branding
- Provides Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X native clients
- Provides mobile clients for Apple iOS and Google Android
- Provides Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Apple Safari browser clients
- Offers a cost-effective alternative to Citrix or Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (see our competitive analysis)
- Provides high-performance access via proprietary RXP protocol, even over low-bandwidth connections
- Offers SSL security (up to 256-bit AES) and IPv6 support
- Supports smart card document signing and authentication for Windows clients
- Includes Client Keyboard Input Method Editor (IME), allowing users to switch keyboard languages on the fly while running a GO-Global session
- Provides enterprise-ready GO-Global Gateway at no additional cost
For larger enterprise environments, GO-Global Gateway can be deployed at no additional cost to provide a high-availability, secure gateway to multiple GO-Global for Windows Hosts. Features include application load balancing and clustering, Microsoft Active Directory integration, and centralized management tools, allowing your company to scale to larger and more flexible deployments using a single solution. GO-Global Gateway provides administrators with controls to monitor and manage clusters of GO-Global for Windows Hosts supporting thousands of users.
Download feature matrix comparing standalone GO-Global Host vs. GO-Global Host with GO-Global Gateway.