Products and Solutions
“With GO-Global for UNIX, we have improved performance and
productivity, simplified administration, and heightened security. The
response from department managers has been excellent.”
GO-Global for UNIX
GO-Global for UNIX delivers UNIX and Linux applications to your network or the Web without the need for cumbersome, client-side X server software. Now you can instantly make your applications accessible to local and remote users running on just about any client platform, while retaining all of your application’s features, functionality and branding.
Deploying, maintaining and managing traditional X server-based applications can be costly and time-consuming. The high bandwidth requirements of client-side X servers dictate a LAN connection. With GO-Global’s near zero-footprint clients and high-speed RXP protocol, however, your organization saves time, money and scarce IT resources. Your UNIX and Linux applications run on a central host along with the GO-Global for UNIX Server (Host) software. Using a Web browser plug-in or a tiny native client, you can instantly run your heavy-duty UNIX or Linux applications on any network-attached device, regardless of platform or operating system.
Features at a Glance
- Provides UNIX and Linux application access from virtually any platform
- Web-enables existing applications in 15 minutes or less
- Retains 100% of the application’s features, functions, and branding
- Provides Windows, Native X, and X11 native clients
- Provides Internet Explorer, Netscape, and Mozilla browser clients
- Provides high-performance access via proprietary RXP protocol, even over low-bandwidth connections
- Offers strong authentication and security, including proxy tunneling and encryption (56-bit DES standard, 256-bit AES optional)
- Supports session reconnect, 24-bit color support, client printing and file access, PAM modules, and XML-based sharable database