“Our partnership with GraphOn and use of the GO-Global technology
has allowed us to rapidly Web-enable our applications with all the
benefits that brings. This has placed us in a strong competitive
Business Development Director, Tiger Communications
Telecommunications Case Studies
GO-Global Helps Telecommunications Leader Alcatel-Lucent Make the Right Connections
Customer: Alcatel-Lucent is a worldwide leader in telecommunications solutions.
Requirement: Needed Windows XP thin-client access to the legacy CMC 1300 centralized network management system encompassing both UNIX and Windows applications.
Solution: GO-Global for Windows and GO-Global for UNIX.
- Cost-effective, server-based solution eliminated need to rewrite the applications.
- Easy access to applications from any location, platform and operating system.
- Strong authentication and security.
- Eliminates the need for Windows Terminal Server and client-side X servers.
GraphOn Has the Right Answer for AT&T Cingular Wireless
Customer: When AT&T recently merged with Cingular Wireless, the result was the nation’s foremost wireless carrier with the largest digital voice and data network in the country.
Requirement: Needed to improve performance and response times for internal users accessing the company’s UNIX-based network management applications.
Solution: GO-Global for UNIX.
- High-performance UNIX application access from any client over any connection.
- Improved overall user satisfaction.
- Outstanding data compression and security.
GO-Global Answers the Call for Easy and Affordable Web-enabled Access to Windows Applications
Customer: Tiger Communications is a leading supplier of call management software solutions.
Requirement: Needed a way to quickly and cost-effectively Web-enable its Tiger 2020 software suite.
Solution: GO-Global for Windows.
- Instant browser-based access without the need to rewrite applications.
- Improved manageability and security.
- Increased customer satisfaction.
- Improved competitive position.